On June 03-06, the CEMEPE2022 conference was held in Mykonos, designed to encourage the exchange of ideas and knowledge between diverse groups of the scientific community concerned by current issues in environmental science, engineering, and management.
During the Workshop held on Monday 6th of June, from 11 am to 14 pm, TransformAr project explored synergies and developed a strategy to maximise the impact of four projects together with REGILIENCE, ARSINOE and ClimateImpetus. The overall objectives of the workshop were to;
- Getting to know each other
- Mapping synergies and important activities to maximize the projects’ interaction and knowledge sharing in the next years/ discuss coordination activities within the project cluster
- Comparing the indicator frameworks of the four projects, in order to identify possible synergies and collaboration
- Exchanging between partners analyzing the same or similar case studies
- Setting the scene for the workshop to take place at EURESFO22